Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Congratulations GC Blue Devils!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Congratulations GC Blue Devils!

    Great win guys!

    Bring home the state championship!!!
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congratulations GC Blue Devils!

    Gretna awaits, and from what I've heard, they're unstoppable.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congratulations GC Blue Devils!

    I hope GC can pull it off tho...it would be a boost to everyone in the area if both CW and GC could win.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congratulations GC Blue Devils!

    I hope they win it, too. But will require a true team effort.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congratulations GC Blue Devils!

    If they can execute the game plan they used against PV, they have a chance.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congratulations GC Blue Devils!

    Very true beast. GC will have to control the clock, and I think they need Jones to play to have a shot. GW ate them up with the pass in the second half. GW dropped the potential TD to get it to within 1 with the XP to tie. I hope the Wave and Devils do it next week though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bettyboop's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Congratulations GC Blue Devils!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcgrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great win guys!

    Bring home the state championship!!! </div></div>

    Have I missed your congrats to the Greenwaves?
    :
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •